Monday, September 9, 2013

The Summer in one short post...

As mentioned in my description I have had a recent career change-SAHM.  I was once a career woman as a teacher.  I was married to my job and my husbands career as second to that.  When T came up on his window for orders it happened we got new orders to a new city.  With a heavy heart I left my job and we moved after the end of the school year.  In short, the move was tough.  We had roots in our last city after 8 years.  Moving to a new city was difficult for obvious reasons-job search, finding new friends and no family close by.   For my own sanity and my children, I did what I knew best lesson planning.  I developed themes and tried to keep it age appropriate for both kids.  The results were posted on my fb page and my friends  commented "Why don't you start a blog?"  So here I am.........
First theme: Dr. Seuss

Second Theme: Fourth of July

Third Theme: Zoo Animals

4th Theme: New Orleans

5th Theme: Pirates and Princesses

6th Theme: Ocean Life

7th Theme: A is for Apples








No comments:

Post a Comment